Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A suprise for my Sister

It was a Sister's 15th Birthday. I wanted to surprise her with cupcakes! She loves cupcakes and me surprising her on her birthday would be the last thought on her mind. lol. So I decided it would be a real surprise indeed.

I made vanilla sponge cupcakes and made strawberry frosting. It was looking amazing when topped with fresh strawberries. First I made strawberry frosting early that morning and froze it till I bake the cuppycakes. Then the regular vanilla cake recipe was made and kept them in the refrigerator till I get ready with all the items to ice the cupcakes. They were not hard even though I kept them in the fridge, once taken out, in a couple of minutes it was soft again. Then I iced the cupcakes kept the sliced fresh strawberry and served.

She did love 'em. :) This is what she said: "Thank you Sis for these Wonderful Cuppycakes  They were sooo delicious.♥♥ Was such a surprise for me! I'm so happy!!!". And ofcourse, I'm happy too :)

As you all could figure it out, it's cupcakes arranged as 15.( She is 15 years)


This was the first 3 cupcakes, I iced and kept the whole strawberry for the photo shoot ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment